The Diversity & Equity Committee is dedicated to promoting an accessible, inclusive,
and safe environment that fosters cultural competency, educational equity, and social
justice for all students, staff, faculty, and our local and global communities.
Committee meetings are held every other week, alternating between Tuesday meetings,
beginning with the second Tuesday of the month.
For more information see Diversity & Equity on the public website.
- Nicole Digerlando, Faculty
- Dani Trimble, Instructional Staff
- Tim Allwine, Faculty
- ASLCC, Diversity Representative
- Kat Cooper, Administration Staff
- Heidi Hamer, Instructional Staff
- J Haynes Hughes, Faculty
- John Killian, Student Services Staff
- Anne-Marie Klein, Instructional Staff
- Stefanie Neill, Faculty
- Sue Orchard, Student Services Staff
- Angie Rogers, Administration Staff
- Alejandra Sanchez, Instructional Staff