25Live Help Page
25Live is the online software system used by LCC to view and request rooms (or space)
in academic classrooms and multi-purpose spaces.
25Live also allows you to publish your event to LCC's public web calendar, or internal
(faculty & staff) web calendar, when applicable.
Quick Steps to Create an Event
- Click the ‘25Live’ button to open 25Live.
- Click the Sign In link in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your LCC login and password, and click the Login button.
- Click the green Create an Event button in the middle of the page.
- Enter all the event details (required fields are marked with a red asterisk).
- Click the Next button to move to each subsequent page.
- Be sure to enter a friendly Event Title and Event Description, and select the 'Publish to Web Calendar' checkbox if want your event published on a web calendar.
- Click Finish to at the end of the screens.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the event has been approved.
How to View Available Rooms
You can see what rooms are available without logging in to 25Live.
- Click the '25Live' button to open 25Live.
- The 25Live dashboard will appear.
- Use Quick Search (on the left) to Search Locations. Enter a building name or location and/or room number, e.g. Library Conference Room,
or LIB 103, and click Go.
- A list of available rooms will display.
- Toggle the List, Availability or Calendar tab to see specific rooms.
- Click on any room to learn about room features.
At this point you can either sign in to 25Live to make a room request, or exit the
system by closing your browser.