25Live Help Page - all about 25Live
25Live optimizes classroom use, provides a single point of entry for scheduling classrooms
and other multi-purpose spaces, and provides data analytics and planning tools.
The following definitions are included for scheduling purposes:
- Includes lecture halls, class labs, computer labs, technology rooms, and other learning
- Refers to classrooms scheduled by academic units and the Office of Instruction whereby
academic classes have scheduling priority.
- Refers to space that is scheduled by various on and off-campus users and is primarily
used for non-academic events such as meetings, conferences, workshops, camps, banquets
and other events.
25Live System Advantages:
- uses a proven algorithm to optimize space,
- evaluates inventory of rooms and schedule of courses to determine optimal matching
according to the room features, location, and other attributes,
- completely automates final exam scheduling,
- offers event scheduling, event publishing, resources management, and e-commerce capabilities,
- provides data for supporting space management decisions and developing sound scheduling
- includes data analytics and dashboard reporting capabilities,
- provides point-in-time benchmarking to assist with identifying future trends.
About 25Live from CollegeNET
25Live scheduling provides campus-wide class and event scheduling resources all in
one program. Features include LCC college branding, automatic posting to e-calendars,
mobile convenience, security and data protection, and more ... Learn more about 25Live Scheduling
25Live is provided and hosted by CollegeNET, Inc., a Portland, Oregon-based, privately
held company providing web-based on-demand technologies to colleges, universities,
and non-profits. Learn more about CollegeNET.