25Live Help Page - all about 25Live
25Live optimizes classroom use, provides a single point of entry for scheduling classrooms
and other multi-purpose spaces, and provides data analytics and planning tools.
New! Desktop or Mobile Responsive Options
Desktop and mobile versions of 25Live available. Click red button to access.
The following definitions are included for scheduling purposes:
- Includes lecture halls, class labs, computer labs, technology rooms, and other learning
- Refers to classrooms scheduled by academic units and the Office of Instruction whereby
academic classes have scheduling priority.
- Refers to space that is scheduled by various on and off-campus users and is primarily
used for non-academic events such as meetings, conferences, workshops, camps, banquets
and other events.
25Live System Advantages:
- uses a proven algorithm to optimize space,
- evaluates inventory of rooms and schedule of courses to determine optimal matching
according to the room features, location, and other attributes,
- completely automates final exam scheduling,
- offers event scheduling, event publishing, resources management, and e-commerce capabilities,
- provides data for supporting space management decisions and developing sound scheduling
- includes data analytics and dashboard reporting capabilities,
- provides point-in-time benchmarking to assist with identifying future trends.
About 25Live from CollegeNET
25Live scheduling provides campus-wide class and event scheduling resources all in
one program. Features include LCC college branding, automatic posting to e-calendars,
mobile convenience, security and data protection, and more ... Learn more about 25Live Scheduling
25Live is provided and hosted by CollegeNET, Inc., a Portland, Oregon-based, privately
held company providing web-based on-demand technologies to colleges, universities,
and non-profits. Learn more about CollegeNET.