Advisors play an important role in the student experience at LCC! Here are some tools and links designed to help you as you work with students.
Student data, referrals, reports, scheduling tools, and more! Everything you need to successfully advise your students and support them on their journey to graduation. For more information, visit the Navigate Faculty & Staff page or the Navigate Training Resources. Note: Navigate is the replacement to previous tools ADP-Pro and AEW.
- 2-Year Advising Schedule
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Standing - definitions and rules regarding students on Academic Warning, Probation and Suspension
- Class Schedule
- Course Equivalency Guides - links to transfer school's equivalency guides
- Current Academic Catalog - once on website, click 'I want to view the online catalog'
- Distribution Lists - shows course options for Humanities, Natural & Social Sciences, Restricted and Diversity courses. Once on website, select current catalog and scroll down to 'Distribution Lists'.
- Graduation Application Form - students should fill out application form, at least 1-2 quarters prior to the quarter they will complete their degree.
- Online New Student Orientation - the online interactive tool that helps with onboarding new students
- Program Planners - shows requirements for each degree program. Once on website, select current catalog and scroll down to 'Program Planners'.
- Transfer Student Resources (link coming soon)
- LCC Resource Guide - guide to personal and academic resources for students (LCC Google Drive log-in required)
- Math Placement Multiple Measures Documents
- Mathematics Pre-Requisite Flow Chart - or see Placement Testing/Math Testing
- Program Planning Sheet - download and save fillable form, to create a long-range plan for a student
- Quarterly Advising Sheet - download and save fillable form, to write notes and to-do items for a student, during an advising appointment
- Programs of Study Codes
- How to find an Advisee’s Placement in Navigate & ctcLink